We have an extensive range of modern high quality vehicles for hire ranging from 8 to 70 seat capacities.
All of our vehicles are fitted with seat-belts and are supplied with a professional PCV qualified driver.
We have a range of luxury coaches, many of which are fitted with air conditioning and entertainment systems. To make your journey as comfortable as possible, some vehicles have toilet and kitchen facilities.
If you are looking for something a little bit cheaper, we also have a number of budget coaches and buses available. These vehicles are still maintained to our same high standards, but do not have air conditioning or televisions, and are ideal for shorter trips. Please ask for further details.
All of our coaches are fitted with top of the range tracker systems and we have a 24 hour Duty Manager available at all times.
Our coaches are available for Day Trips, Excursions, Theatre Trips, Transport to and from Weddings, Sightseeing Tours, Sporting Events, Weekends Away and Airport Transfers. In fact anywhere you want to go.
We welcome enquiries from Tour Operators and Group Organisers.
OUR LATEST UPDATES REGARDING COVID-19
Due to the current situation with the recent outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), please be advised that our offices are currently open from Monday – Friday from 7am – 4pm. We will continue to give you the best possible service at this very difficult time.
You can contact us by email –
or by phone –
Head Office – Telephone 01462 733764
If you have a coach booked with us, we are happy to reschedule your booking to later in the year at absolutely NO COST TO YOU. Simply email us the details.
We are currently providing quotations and taking bookings for Coach Hire and do not usually require a deposit. Due to the uncertainties of COVID-19, you may cancel with no charges, provided that you give us more than 10 days notice.
Health & Safety
All Staff and Customers should be aware of the following guidance for their own health and safety and that of others.
- Wash hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Use hand sanitiser gel IF soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) if you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Buses and coaches are disinfected and santised regularly
- Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (But only if you cannot work from home)
- If you go out, stay 2 metres (6 ft) away from other people at all times
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
- Do not meet others, even friends and family
Further information and guidance from the UK Government regarding Coronavirus (COVID19) may be found here –
The latest information from the NHS regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19 may be found here –
Quotes & Bookings
The quote that we give you is the price that you pay, no more.
Read our Price Promise for further details.
For further details about any of our products or services or for booking enquiries - Please feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements.
Landmark Coaches and Landmark Vehicle Hire Limited have been operating Coach Transport Services for just under 30 years.
Passenger safety is our No 1 priority in all of our operations and decision making processes. For further information, please read our Important Safety Information, or please feel free to contact our Office on 01462 733764