Welcome to Landmark Coaches – Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire’s leading and most trusted coach company since 1993.
We have a friendly, knowledgeable team who are willing to help and guide you through every step of your coach hire. With our extensive knowledge, and experience of coach travel in the UK and Europe, you will be in expert hands when you hire us for budget coach travel or executive coach hire.
Our base is in South Bedfordshire about 1 mile over the Hertfordshire border near Hitchin/Letchworth and we are simply a two hour drive from 50% 0f the population of England.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) – LATEST INFORMATION
Due to the current situation with the recent outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), please be advised that our office opening hours may change from day to day and we now have a number of staff members working remotely from home. We will continue to give you the best possible service at this very difficult time.
We may not always be able to answer the main telephone lines, but we are monitoring our emails and if you email us, we will respond as soon as we possibly can.
If you have an urgent query, you can also contact us on –
Mobile – 07786 962967
Email – email@example.com
We are still open for business
If you have a coach booked with us, we are happy to reschedule your booking to later in the year at absolutely NO COST TO YOU. Simply email us the details. We are still taking bookings for coach and mini bus hire with No Deposit required and due to the uncertainties with COVID-19, you can cancel with No Charges up to 10 days before the date of hire.
Our Bus Services are still operating to their normal timetables. We are advising customers not to travel if they have signs of COVID-19. You are also also asked to observe the 2 metre social distancing rule when travelling on the bus and you may find some seats have been blocked off in order to maintain this.
Our Day Trips
If you have already purchased tickets on one of our day trips between March the 20th and the end of June, many of them have been rescheduled due to the recent Government Guidelines and we will be transferring your booking to the new date. Check out our Day Trips Page for the latest list of new dates. We hope to be operating our Day Trip Programme normally with effect from July.
We have a great selection of trips lined up for 2020 and 2021 – You can reserve tickets on many of our trips with no deposit and no payment until 28 days prior to the trip.
To reserve your seats – Call 07786 962967
You can view our Day Trip Programme here – https://www.landmarkhire.com/what-we-do/day-trips/
Essential Service Providers
If you are an essential service provider and need to transport staff around to keep the Country moving or get your staff into work and home again – We have a large fleet of coaches and double deck buses available for immediate hire with seating capacities from 8 up to 100 people per vehicle. We can provide you with free route management and timetable planning.
Let us know what you need by calling 07786 962967 (24 Hours)
Our School Transport Services are still operating normally although currently we are only transporting the children of key workers to school in line with Government advice.
You can find the latest Government Advice on Schools Reopening to more children from the 1st of June at –
All of our vehicles are disinfected and sanitised before every service for your peace of mind.
Health & Safety Advice
At Landmark Coaches Limited, the health and well-being of everyone is our top priority and we are taking all steps necessary to ensure this.
In order to reduce the spread of COVID-19, we have introduced additional deep cleaning measures on all of our vehicles. This includes disinfecting and sanitising the vehicles before every trip Our drivers must advise us if they are showing any signs of COVID-19 and are required to follow self isolation rules. We are encouraging good hygiene for all of our staff. Strict measures are also in place within our Offices and Engineering Facilities.
Some vehicles may operate with reduced seating capacities in order to maintain social distancing.
For the protection of everyone, we would ask any customers who are showing signs of COVID-19 not to travel and STAY AT HOME
All Staff and Customers should be aware of the following guidance for their own health and safety and that of others.
- Wash hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Use hand sanitiser gel IF soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) if you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands.
- If you go out, stay 2 metres (6 ft) away from other people at all times
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
- Do not meet others, even friends and family
Latest Updates on COVID-19
You can find our latest updates and information regarding COVID-19 and how it affects travel here
As a family owned business we understand the stress and anxiety that our heroic NHS workers are going through at this time.
When this all over, we would like to give something back to each and every one of you.
We have therefore decided to reduce all of our 2020 Summer Day Trips out by coach to the seaside by up to 30% for all NHS Workers.
Have a look at our Day Trips Page – Look for the NHS Rainbow on the advert – Decide where you would like to chill out and give us a call on
Thank you and please Stay Safe
Landmark Coaches Limited
Updated – 30.05.2020
Why choose Landmark Coaches?
- We follow a strict set of guidelines for Health and Safety which is governed by our Code of Safety Practice.
- We use the latest Vehicle Tracking Systems – Ideal if you want to know if the Coach is delayed by traffic congestion.
- We fully comply with the General Data Protection Regulations 2016. (As effective from 25th May 2018) – We do not share any of your personal data with any third party or allow any third party to use it for marketing purposes.
- Our Websites are fully encrypted and https secured for your safety and peace of mind.
- We have English and multi lingual speaking staff available.
- We have very friendly and experienced staff, who are happy to help and offer a Personalised Booking Process.
- We only employ the best local drivers.
- We work with a large portfolio of Prestigeous Corporate Clients who only seek the best in the industry.
- Over 100 Schools use us every year and return to us time and time again.
- We use the latest Coach Manager software to give you the most Competitive Quotation.
- We have a vast range of Standard and Executive minibuses, Midi Coaches, and Full Size Coaches.
- We have one of the largest high capacity double deck bus fleets in the area.
- We have our own fully equipped workshops, with fully trained staff.
- We are an approved “Training Centre” for delivering Driver Periodic CPC Training.
- We are proud to have been involved with the Olympics 2012 and the London Marathon.
- We offer some of the most competitive prices in the area.
- We hold both UK and International Operator licences.
- We have some of the most interesting day trips, theatre trips and short break holidays available in the area.
- We are – Family Owned – Family Run – and we have been operating for nearly 30 years.
- We are happy for you to view our vehicles at any time BEFORE you make a booking.
- Have a look at our News Page to find out what our Customers think about us.
Whatever your needs, whether it is for Coach Travel, Executive Coach Hire or Budget Coach Hire, Landmark Coaches and landmark Vehicle Hire are here to provide you with the service.
We offer one of the widest range of transporting services in the area. If you are not sure whether we will be able to help or not, simply get in touch and one our friendly members of staff will assist you with your enquiry.
Our professional approach to your travel needs will put your mind at ease and help you concentrate on other important tasks.
Get in touch
We have a wide range of vehicles available for hire perfect for any occasion. If you have any questions and/or want to make a booking, please don’t hesitate to contact us.