Welcome to Landmark Coaches – Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire’s leading and most trusted coach company since 1993.
We have a friendly, knowledgeable team who are willing to help and guide you through every step of your coach hire. With our extensive knowledge, and experience of coach travel in the UK and Europe, you will be in expert hands when you hire us for budget coach travel or executive coach hire.
Our base is in South Bedfordshire about 1 mile over the Hertfordshire border near Hitchin/Letchworth and we are simply a two hour drive from 50% of the population of England.
Page Updated 11.01..2021
Watch our latest video here –
We are open for business as usual
Our Offices are open from Monday to Friday from 7am to 4pm.
If you have a coach booked with us, we are happy to reschedule your booking at absolutely NO COST TO YOU. Simply let us know at least 10 days prior to the date of hire. We are still taking bookings for coach and mini bus hire with No Deposit required and due to the uncertainties with COVID-19, you can cancel with No Charges up to 10 days before the date of hire. We aim to give you reassurance in these uncertain times.
Our Bus Services
Our Bus Services are still operating to their normal timetables. We are advising customers not to travel if they have signs of COVID-19. You are also also asked to observe the current social distancing rule when travelling on the bus and you may find some seats have been blocked off in order to maintain this. You should also wear a face covering (This is a Mandatory Requirement as of the 15th of June 2020.
Our Day Trips
We have a great selection of trips lined up for 2021 – You can reserve tickets on many of our trips with a small deposit and no payment until 28 days prior to the trip when we are certain they will be going ahead.
You can find our full programme of 2021 Day Trips at https://www.landmarkhire.com/what-we-do/day-trips/
Call 01462 733764 to check availability.
To reserve your seats – Call 01462 733764 or 07786 962967
Essential Service Providers
If you are an essential service provider and need to transport staff around to keep the Country moving or get your staff into work and home again – We have a large fleet of coaches and double deck buses available for immediate hire with seating capacities from 8 up to 100 people per vehicle. We can provide you with free route management and timetable planning.
Let us know what you need by calling 07786 962967 (24 Hours)
Our School Transport
There will be new rules from the start of the Autumn 2020 Term. In line with Government guidelines, social distancing will not apply on-board our dedicated school buses and children aged 11 years and over will be required to wear a face covering at all times.
All of our School Buses are disinfected and sanitised before every service for your peace of mind.
We are a COVID-19 – SECURE Workplace
We have implemented all of the measures recommended by the UK Government to ensure that both our Staff and Customers remain as safe as possible from the threat of Coronavirus whilst at work or when travelling on one of our Buses or Coaches.
We are Visit Britain Accredited
We have been awarded the “Visit Britain” Accreditation and we can display the Industry Standard Mark to show that we are following government and industry guidelines, have a risk assessment in place and an approved process for maintaining cleanliness and to aid social distancing.
All of our vehicles are deep cleaned and sanitised before every trip, We use the latest fogging technology and we are currently operating Social Distancing on all vehicles as well as taking every precaution for the safety of yourself and others.
Health & Safety Advice
At Landmark Coaches Limited, the health and well-being of everyone is our top priority and we are taking all steps necessary to ensure this.
In order to reduce the spread of COVID-19, we have carried out an in depth Risk assessment and we have introduced additional deep cleaning measures on all of our vehicles. This includes disinfecting and sanitising the vehicles before every trip Our drivers must advise us if they are showing any signs of COVID-19 and are required to follow self isolation rules. We are encouraging good hygiene for all of our staff. Strict measures are also in place within our Offices and Engineering Facilities.
Some vehicles may operate with reduced seating capacities in order to maintain social distancing and face-coverings are a mandatory requirement.
For the protection of everyone, we would ask any customers who are showing signs of COVID-19 not to travel and STAY AT HOME
All Staff and Customers should be aware of the following NHS guidance for their own health and safety and that of others.
- You should wash your hands with soap and water regularly – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home and/or when you arrive at your destination.
- Always wash or sanitise your hands after using a comfort stop.
- Use hand sanitiser gel IF soap and water are not available
- You must wear a face covering when using Public Transport unless you are exempt.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Touch as few surfaces as possible when on-board.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) if you cough or sneeze.
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands.
- Please maintain social distancing at Bus Stops and Pick Up Points.
- You should maintain the current social distancing rule at all times, where possible.
- Please avoid eating and drinking on-board and remove any rubbish.
- Please dispose of used disposable face masks in a bin. Do not leave them on-board the vehicle.
The latest information from the UK Goverment on travel can be found here – https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-safer-travel-guidance-for-passengers
The latest information from the UK Government on Social Distancing can be found here – https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/staying-alert-and-safe-social-distancing/staying-alert-and-safe-social-distancing
You can find our Guidance for preventing the spread of COVID -19 when travelling with Landmark Coaches here –https://www.landmarkhire.com/wp-content/uploads/COVID-19-SAFE-23.12.20.pdf
Please Stay Safe
We look forward to welcoming you on-board
Last Page Update – 11.01.2021
Our Popular Services
- Coach hire
- Airport’s & Railway Station Transfers
- School Transport & Trips
- Day Trips
- Mini Breaks
- Theatre Trips
Why choose Landmark Coaches?
- We follow a strict set of guidelines for Health and Safety which is governed by our Code of Safety Practice.
- We use the latest Vehicle Tracking Systems – Ideal if you want to know if the Coach is delayed by traffic congestion.
- We fully comply with the General Data Protection Regulations 2016. (As effective from 25th May 2018) – We do not share any of your personal data with any third party or allow any third party to use it for marketing purposes.
- Our Websites are fully encrypted and https secured for your safety and peace of mind.
- We have English and multi lingual speaking staff available.
- We have very friendly and experienced staff, who are happy to help and offer a Personalised Booking Process.
- We only employ the best local drivers.
- We work with a large portfolio of Prestigeous Corporate Clients who only seek the best in the industry.
- Over 100 Schools use us every year and return to us time and time again.
- We use the latest Coach Manager software to give you the most Competitive Quotation.
- We have a vast range of Standard and Executive minibuses, Midi Coaches, and Full Size Coaches.
- We have one of the largest high capacity double deck bus fleets in the area.
- We have our own fully equipped workshops, with fully trained staff.
- We are an approved “Training Centre” for delivering Driver Periodic CPC Training.
- We are proud to have been involved with the Olympics 2012 and the London Marathon.
- We offer some of the most competitive prices in the area.
- We hold both UK and International Operator licences.
- We have some of the most interesting day trips, theatre trips and short break holidays available in the area.
- We are – Family Owned – Family Run – and we have been operating for nearly 30 years.
- We are happy for you to view our vehicles at any time BEFORE you make a booking.
- We are a COVID-19 SECURE Workplace and follow all Government guidelines.
- We have been awarded the “GOOD TO GO” Mark by Visit England confirming that we comply with all of the COVID-19 Safety requirements.
- Have a look at our News Page to find out what our Customers think about us.
Whatever your needs, whether it is for Coach Travel, Executive Coach Hire or Budget Coach Hire, Landmark Coaches and landmark Vehicle Hire are here to provide you with the service.
We offer one of the widest range of transporting services in the area. If you are not sure whether we will be able to help or not, simply get in touch and one our friendly members of staff will assist you with your enquiry.
Our professional approach to your travel needs will put your mind at ease and help you concentrate on other important tasks.
Get in touch
We have a wide range of vehicles available for hire perfect for any occasion. If you have any questions and/or want to make a booking, please don’t hesitate to contact us.